Just have to toot my own horn

dcroome2005

:yay: :yay: Got my 2nd wholesale account. My 1st one is out of state in Iowa and she has been keeping me really busy but this one is 10 mins away. As most of you know, I have a puppy ( Roscoe) who has been going to training class.. Well they also offer doggie daycare which Roscoe goes to about once a week. They have been burning a Yankme candle in there and I asked them if they would be willing to try one of mine to see if they can see a difference in the way it burns. They were happy too. I went in today to pick up Roscoe and they were burning the rest of my jar.. They said they are amazed how mine has no wax left over yet Yankme which charges an arm and a leg does. They love how the fragrance lingered throughout the whole building too. I knew mine where better than Yankeme as most of ours is because we have better product because I believe we spend more time testing.

They want to carry my candles ( private label) in their building and we have to sit down and discuss fragrances and rename them to be catchy for dog lovers. They thought about Shepard Strawberry but .. I don't know.. That doesn't seem catchy to me, but hey, whatever they want.. I will get!!

So as you can see.. I am super excited!!!:yay: :yay:

WTG Christina!!

:yay:

Roscoe gets an extra doggie biscuit tonight.

Names:

Shepardberry for strawberry

Poodelicious for any sweet smelling scent

Doggie Doo for Monkey farts

Cocker-berry for any berry scent

Labrador Nights for any outdoorsy scent

Weiner-Bun for your cinnabun scent

Pomp'nilla for any vanilla scent

and the list goes on.

I keep thinking on it.

Wonderful news.

WTG Christina!!

Names:

and the list goes on.

I keep thinking on it.

Wonderful news.

OMG YOU rock Sharyl!!! Gonna have to give you some of the $$$ I make off this. Will ask her about these names and see what she says.

Thanks all!

:yay: :yay: Got my 2nd wholesale account. My 1st one is out of state in Iowa and she has been keeping me really busy but this one is 10 mins away. As most of you know, I have a puppy ( Roscoe) who has been going to training class.. Well they also offer doggie daycare which Roscoe goes to about once a week. They have been burning a Yankme candle in there and I asked them if they would be willing to try one of mine to see if they can see a difference in the way it burns. They were happy too. I went in today to pick up Roscoe and they were burning the rest of my jar.. They said they are amazed how mine has no wax left over yet Yankme which charges an arm and a leg does. They love how the fragrance lingered throughout the whole building too. I knew mine where better than Yankeme as most of ours is because we have better product because I believe we spend more time testing.

They want to carry my candles ( private label) in their building and we have to sit down and discuss fragrances and rename them to be catchy for dog lovers. They thought about Shepard Strawberry but .. I don't know.. That doesn't seem catchy to me, but hey, whatever they want.. I will get!!

So as you can see.. I am super excited!!!:yay: :yay:

Just wanted to say congrats! that is so awesome that they want to carry your candles!!! :yay:

WTG Christina!!

Names:

and the list goes on.

I keep thinking on it.

Wonderful news.

LOL your names are absolutely wonderful LOL so creative, and so cute!!! :yay: