How does everybody else decorate their porches for fall??

mindy5140

My bfs mom just gave us some mums tonight. Sunday we are going to a pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins for the boys. It's a tradition to clean them out and bake the seeds. Don't know how well that's going to go well with the baby but it's a tradition for my oldest.

Maybe I'll send bf on the hunt for little bails of hay, there is no way I'm going to have time to go to the farm and get them.

I'm not crafty at all, it's funny the other apartments down from us are all decorated nice and pretty for fall and our 4 apartments aren't. My apartment looks like I have 10 kids. My kids bikes in my yard, the neighbor kids bikes are in my yard.

I want it to look pretty to.

Thanks for trying to help :)

Mindy

My bfs mom just gave us some mums tonight. Sunday we are going to a pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins for the boys. It's a tradition to clean them out and bake the seeds. Don't know how well that's going to go well with the baby but it's a tradition for my oldest.

Maybe I'll send bf on the hunt for little bails of hay, there is no way I'm going to have time to go to the farm and get them.

I'm not crafty at all, it's funny the other apartments down from us are all decorated nice and pretty for fall and our 4 apartments aren't. My apartment looks like I have 10 kids. My kids bikes in my yard, the neighbor kids bikes are in my yard.

I want it to look pretty to.

Thanks for trying to help :)

Mindy

Welp all else fails at least you go mums right lol. Have a good time at the pumpkin patch! Youll manange with the baby lol it will be fun!

Its okay if your apartment isnt decorated lol before you know it will be time to decorate for Christmas lol.

Have a good time!

*Jessica*

I have had pumpkins sitting on my porch since Sept. I have tons of pumpkins and have given them out to whomever comes over and doesn't have one already.. I have them sitting on an old wooden bench that we made a few years ago with corn stalks, witches broom, a ghost and some eyes that light up that we put in the trees that blink on and off. I love decorating for the holidays but when it starts raining it seems to make everything look ugly...