Big cheer for the Jar Store!

:cheesy2: Called on Wednesday and ordered samples of their bulb jars and one of their black metal lids (I like it...nice fit). Anyway, two days ago Sherri told me it may be a week before they can get it out and today the big brown truck pulled up with my samples! I have ordered from them in the past and have always been happy, but this was unexpected!! Just thought I would share.

I have ordered fromt hem in the past...they are great! It is good to know they will send out samples! Thanx! There are a couple "new" style jars I can ask for! Have you ever used the rectangle style jars?(Like Colonial Candle uses).Are they hard to wick?

Thanx again for sharing!:cheesy2:

Kimmeroo

I have ordered fromt hem in the past...they are great! It is good to know they will send out samples! Thanx! There are a couple "new" style jars I can ask for! Have you ever used the rectangle style jars?(Like Colonial Candle uses).Are they hard to wick?

Thanx again for sharing!:cheesy2:

Kimmeroo

I keep looking at those rectangular jars as well. Claire Burke has candles in them...they look so pretty. Jar store is a great place to shop, I wish they were closer, shipping is killer to me.