new website

NattyCat

ok, now i'm really crapping my pants. This is my baby and i'm scared my customers are gonna hate it.

Hope you like it. I'm no web designer so this has taken me 3 months of hard work to build it from scratch, doing the photos, descriptions, teaching myself flash etc etc.

I must say, I feel TOTALLY liberated at being able to get rid of paypal. I created a totally integrated basket and checkout that accepts debit/credit cards so no more paypal - yay!

anyway, I only just uploaded it, so i'm still proof-reading...but here it is:

www.scentifique.co.uk

be gentle!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the rebirth of your very lovely looking baby.

Extremely sleek, highly professional, very easy to navigate.

All your products are well photographed, presented & very inviting. I'm sure yours will be a highly successful site Nat you've done a beautiful job.

Sally.

Very, very nice! I'm in processing of building my own site, so am very impressed and appreciative of the hard work that you've invested. :yay:

I have two comments that are very minor and are hopefully constructive... (just for more info I'm looking at the site with IE 7.0)

The text on the About Us, Testimonials, etc... pages is kind of small. I don't have an override set with my browser... I know I could but without that override the text is small.

Second... the links/buttons across the top.... I have to click on them twice to go to that page, and that's a little irritating. (like I said, minor comments).

All in all excellent job!

Love your site. Beautiful products and great pictures. My only comment would be having to type in the fragrance selection. With the range of fragrances you are offering I can see where it would be difficult to have them all in a drop down box. Don't know anything about setting up a website so don't know if it is possible to make a candle selection from the fragrance list.

Absolutely gorgeous! It looks professional, is easy to navigate, and the pictures are simply stunning. The soaps are beautiful, and I'm thinking of getting some of that glucosamine cream for my mom... she's got osteoarthritis on both knees. Do you ship internationally?

Hi all

thanks for your comments. I just hope my customers are as nice as you have been.

Realise = UK spelling :cheesy2:

For those that can't get it...I've no idea why. I've had so many people looking at it, and I'm looking at it right now.

how about trying to type the address in direct rather than using the link? Other than that I'm stumped but will see if I can find anything out.

Nat

Absolutely gorgeous! It looks professional, is easy to navigate, and the pictures are simply stunning. The soaps are beautiful, and I'm thinking of getting some of that glucosamine cream for my mom... she's got osteoarthritis on both knees. Do you ship internationally?

uh huh. let me have your addy and I'll send you a sample.

Nat

Hey Natty,

Still can't get in... tried your link, typing it in, even googled your site, found this http://www.shobby.co.uk/shop,295.html (your site looks nice from what I can see.:) ..) Even the link on that page will not let me in??

Just thought you might want to know..

Maybe you can contact your host and find out why some people can access this page and others can't? Weird..:( ( I use IE )