4627 Comfort blend tips?

I have read all the threads related to the 4627 and have gotten a case to try out, I currently am using a Stainless steel spoon and heating it in the wax in my presto for a few seconds and then dishing out some from the box, after several attempts at other methods this one seems to work the best, anyone have an easier way??

I am loving the HT and CT, the adhesion is great and I have test burned one today and love it, I have been a faithful 4630 user since the get go but I think if I have found my new wax, if I can find an easier way to get it from the box to the presto I would be all set!!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

As soon as i get a new box in the mail i peel the plastic off of it and set it on top of a large garbage bag on my table. Then i use an angled paint scraper to slice it into nice 1 pound blocks. I each block in purple saran wrap and place about 3 blocks into a ziploc bag until i need to use it. It makes it so much easier for me when i start to make the candles. Just peel away the plastic wrap and place in the presto. HTH

• 3 years later...

dsipp138, these threads are 4 years or more old. They still haven't fixed the search, not that it was any good before but at least you got a more recent thread to go through. I suggest you post your question directly instead of doing a search for your answers.

Slice through the wax with a putty knife. It's easy as pie.