Orange Clove

judyvega

Hadn't used the mold for rustics before (it's metal, not aluminum) - wasn't sure how it would turn out, but not too bad. The thing I noticed about the metal is that it did tend to get hotter than my other molds, so there are a couple of spots of straight mottle w/no rustic, but that doesn't bother me - adds more character lol. I made this one for us to use here at the house for fall decoration. Almost three lbs of wax, took forever! Thanks for looking :)

post-278-139458436115_thumb.jpg

That is gorgeous... Hate the FO as I have a customer who likes this FO and it's just way too overpowering for me.. Where did you get the FO? I get mine from NG.. But back to the pillar- YOU ROCK!!!!

Bought it from the classies - think it's from candle cocoon - I'm not too crazy about it myself, but thought I'd see how it works out. Glad you like it :cheesy2:

Now that just screams fall. I love it. I also have orange clove from Candle Cocoon. I have sold tons of them. You either like it or you don't. I like it sometimes....(smile).....I need to make some fall candles. You just inspired me. I have to admit it is fall and here comes winter........Donita