Here it is, rustic attempt from 1260

You don't need to. People can click on the picture and it will come up bigger.

Feeling every groove tells me there was a lot of frost left in the mold, no? If not, it was poured slow enough to cause the ridges. Maybe up your pouring temp by 5 degrees and see what happens.

I know scented, but when I click on it, it still does not enlarge it that much. I have seen some really great pictures on here that enlarge almost off the screen and are still crystal clear. How is this done? I uploaded the second picture at a much higher pixel size and it still does not enlarge very much. I have a 7.1 mp camera which I am using to full potential. Oh well, I was just hoping that the texture would show up more, the picture does not do it justice.

I know scented, but when I click on it, it still does not enlarge it that much. I have seen some really great pictures on here that enlarge almost off the screen and are still crystal clear. How is this done? I uploaded the second picture at a much higher pixel size and it still does not enlarge very much. I have a 7.1 mp camera which I am using to full potential. Oh well, I was just hoping that the texture would show up more, the picture does not do it justice.

I can see the texture in the second pic quite well, Tammy. I think we can get the idea from that one :)

I know scented, but when I click on it, it still does not enlarge it that much. I have seen some really great pictures on here that enlarge almost off the screen and are still crystal clear. How is this done?

Post through photo bucket I believe. I can see the ridges you've got on this one.