Who Sells The Best M&P Goats Milk Soap Base

Dolphin146

I'm pretty sure The Gourmet Rose's soaps are SFIC soaps, her descriptions of them is word for word the same as the SFIC site. That's not a bad thing, I love her soaps but that is just to say several other places carry the same soap base, such as Peak. I love that they are natural soap bases and lather like crazy. I do find some of them have an alcoholish scent to them but it's not in the finished soap, it just wouldn't work well for an unscented soap. I tried NG's GM but wasn't too impressed, nothing special, not many bubbles and not a natural base (lots of added ingredients I would rather do without). HTH!

Melany

I agree with lifelace in that I think SFIC's bases are the best with the least amount of synthetic ingredients.

I use their basic white and clear bases, and just add whatever I want (butters, oils, clays, exfoliants, etc).

You can find out about them here:

www.sficcorp.com

The two suppliers that I know sell this brand are www.peakcandles.com and www.wisterialane.com I'm sure there are others but those are the only places I know.

Good luck and have fun!