My First Craft Show

NancyJo

Well, took the plunge and did my first craft show. It was a 2 day show so took a ton of inventory. It was a show that hadn't been held for a couple of years so thought the turnout would be great, was totally disappointed when I made less than $300.00:angry2:

Anyway, here are some pics. The lady in the picture is my Mom.

post-106-139458436105_thumb.jpg

post-106-139458436109_thumb.jpg

post-106-13945843611_thumb.jpg

I think that happens with shows sometimes. I just did a show that has been running for 18 years and it was the worst show I've done all year. I thought it would have been great. You seem to have everything well-organized. Maybe some more signage would help or a different color scheme? It's hard to say. Good luck and keep plugging. Every show is different. HTH. :smiley2:

Been there more times than I care to remember. The good shows will out weigh the bad ones. Every show is different and it always depends on whether the people are buying or just looking. I did a show that had a huge attendance. Most every vendor barley made table money back.Keep plugging away.Good Luck

:) :) :)