Kelly's Lip Butter

AkainePSP

37.5% Mango Butter25% Sweet Almond Butter25% Avocado Oil12.5% BeeswaxFlavor OilSweetener is optionalI just learned how to make these and this is a simple recipe I came up with. I myself love it. It melts right into your lips. I attempted to add sweetener but that didnt turn out so well. And I also got to thinking that winter is almost here and I don't need to be licking it off my lips! LOL! If you try this let me know what you think.Kelly

I apologize for the way this has posted. I am in the process of crashing and putting my laptop back together and for some reason I have no features available and it will only allow me to post in a paragraph. I will repost this recipe once I have corrected my laptop issues.Kelly

How's this ... computer crashing can be such a pain!

37.5% Mango Butter

25% Sweet Almond Butter

25% Avocado Oil

12.5% Beeswax

Flavor Oil

Sweetener is optional

I just learned how to make these and this is a simple recipe I came up with. I myself love it. It melts right into your lips. I attempted to add sweetener but that didnt turn out so well. And I also got to thinking that winter is almost here and I don't need to be licking it off my lips! LOL!

If you try this let me know what you think. Kelly