Need 5 oz bulb jar supplier

I wouldn't do a wholesale account with a new jar I don't have enough information on yet whether I can restock it. Have you made candles in this jar before and tested them? I seriously would not agree to any customer to do an account until they understood you need to research and test first.

Hi,

Yes, I've wicked and tested this jar- had ordered the case of 48 from the jar store last winter/spring... Been playing with them for quite some time, which is why I recommended them to her. But, I used all of my jars for a craft fair and the scents I made aren't the scents she wants so... we're looking for a supplier that can possibly offer less quantity.

Thanks!

Violet

I wouldn't do a wholesale account with a new jar I don't have enough information on yet whether I can restock it. Have you made candles in this jar before and tested them? I seriously would not agree to any customer to do an account until they understood you need to research and test first.

You could check with Libbey. I know The Jar Store designs some of their glassware after the "Libbey" styles. You will need a tax ID to purchase directly from Libbey. Libbey has a location in Toledo, OH, and another state that I cannot remember off hand.

Here is the Libbey link: In the 3rd photo to your right, one of the jars pictured there might just be what you are looking for. If not, do not hesitate to contact them. They also have a retail outlet store!

http://www.libbey.com/content/view/40/65/

Hope this helps!

I have checked out yes supply. The only downfall is that they won't give a shipping quote prior to ordering. It may be cheaper to order from the jar store, even though their jars are about $10 cheaper than tjs'. Hmm...

They don't include lids, either. Guess I'm back to square one... Sigh.

I can't buy from Libbey as I don't yet have a TIN. I am working on that but money's tight... so I guess maybe I should go in the coop section and see if anyone wants to split a order of bulbs? I'd like to get all three sizes...