CS Carmelized Pralines

logcabinmomma

WOW! I poured this on Saturday morning and my poor dd (4) thought I had made pancakes with the Butter Pecan Eggo syrup on them!!! I did a side by side sniff test and they are VERY similar.

My 4 yo had a fit, but thankfully I had a few leftover pancakes in the fridge from a few days earlier!!! Smelled JUST like it! It would make a great coffee mixer too!

I'm waiting on Wildberry Mousse, Pumpkin Souffle, Cranberry Relish, Mistletoe, and Lavendar Vanilla and funny thing is that I didn't get any of those except Lavendar Vanilla during the last $1 sample sale! My 2 yo is having Lavendar Vanilla withdrawal because that was his cocoa butter soap fragrance and his shea butter fragrance- makes an awesome baby smell!!! Would be perfect for a new baby basket!

-Kristi

I used 'Carmelized Pralines' in IGI 4794 votives and I've got to melt them down and try to rework them. That wax just isn't working for me even though others are happy with it, and after your praise of it I'm even more convinced it's the wax. When Green Leaf finally gets 70/30 wax to me, I'll add that to the melted votives and add some more FO.

Darbla

I got a sample of this and I have to put it into wax!! Just curious, how does this compare to JS chestnuts & brown sugar?? Should be a lot of similar notes, based on descriptions. CBS throws GREAT, but it is the only thing I order from there, so I was just wondering if they were kinda similar? I am totally out of CBS candles AND FO so I can't do a side-by-side comparison.

I got a sample of this and I have to put it into wax!! Just curious, how does this compare to JS chestnuts & brown sugar?? Should be a lot of similar notes, based on descriptions. CBS throws GREAT, but it is the only thing I order from there, so I was just wondering if they were kinda similar? I am totally out of CBS candles AND FO so I can't do a side-by-side comparison.

Hi! I think Chestnuts/Brown sugar is alot sweeter than the Carmelized Pralines from CS IMO- both are awesome throwers - I love both of the scents!!!:yay: