JS FO help!

icecold

I am putting an order in today for the first time and wanted some input on what scents are best for fall and winter. I was thinking of Mulled wine, pumpkin nog, cranberry spice, cinnamon cider, welcome home, christmas mullberry, holiday crunch, and pumpkin vanilla creme. If anyone uses any of these or has any other scnts I should try, please let me know.:cheesy2:

Guest meredean

chestnuts and brownsugar

Vanilla buttercream crunch

sugar plumberries

Mulberry

xmas mulberry

Thats about all that I kept from my samples

I personally have not had good luck with pumpkin nog... in paraffin even.

Cinnamon roll with vanilla creme frosting (i think is what it's called) is great! Some others that I have tested lately (not fall scents tho) that were great... coconut milk and lavender, Aveday rosemary mint, Aquolina chocolovers type, midnight pomegranate, glade glistening snow type, raspberry patchouli, and fabulous fudge (yummy!).

All these were tested in paraffin and had a great ht. I was amazed with coconut milk and lavender...it's a soft scent but it throws like crazy.

There's a lot of previous posts about JS...and lot's of mixed reviews. I personally have had pretty good luck with their oils.... about the same as most other companies. A few that don't throw well, but the majority are great.

hth

Hi! You will not be sorry with her Chestnuts and Brown Sugar - awesome oil and great thrower - also, Caramel Sugar Crunch is a great fall scent IMO - and throws wonderfully too - I'm in the category of hit and miss also with JS's oils - but I highly recommend the above two - I use a pre-blend paraffin!!!

Hi! You will not be sorry with her Chestnuts and Brown Sugar - awesome oil and great thrower - also, Caramel Sugar Crunch is a great fall scent IMO - and throws wonderfully too - I'm in the category of hit and miss also with JS's oils - but I highly recommend the above two - I use a pre-blend paraffin!!!

Ooops...I also think her Captivatingly Currant is a great fall scent!!!

I just got a sample of the Aveda Rosemary Mint and I can't wait to pour it. It smells so spa-like to me.

I love love love JS Banana Nut Bread. It's one of my all time fav's. I'm also really impressed with Chai Tea and Asian Spice. Those are a little more complex, and Asian spice I only use at 3 or 4% because it will blow the doors off your house.

The Chestnuts and Brown Sugar is a given, so is Vanilla Buttercream Crunch.

Ooops...I also think her Captivatingly Currant is a great fall scent!!!

I 2nd this one... and it's a great thrower too. Can be too strong. :smiley2:

Also, caramel cinnamon latte is fantastic.

I am burning Fabulous fudge again and I wanna stress it's a must for a chocolate scent. MMMmmmmm