Does anybody know of a scent that smells like this??

mindy5140

Green apple, grapefruit, ocean mist, rose, jasmine, lily of the valley, lime, juiniper berries, coffee granite, apple wood, and patchouli.

It's Home and Garden Parties Angel Wings Candle, I've had several requests for this scent and haven't found a dupe yet. I just ordered BCN's so we'll see if this ones it. I haven't a clue what it's supposed to smell like, but a few of my testers do. They say it's a light fragrance.

Mindy :)

Green apple, grapefruit, ocean mist, rose, jasmine, lily of the valley, lime, juiniper berries, coffee granite, apple wood, and patchouli.

It's Home and Garden Parties Angel Wings Candle, I've had several requests for this scent and haven't found a dupe yet. I just ordered BCN's so we'll see if this ones it. I haven't a clue what it's supposed to smell like, but a few of my testers do. They say it's a light fragrance.

Mindy :)

I don't know about that description or what that particular scent smells like, but BCN's angel wings is very nice. It's a light scent but to me it almost has a tinge of baby powder smell to it. Still very nice though

I have some 'Angel Wings' FO from Greenleaf that is very very nice. Here is the description off the site...

Harmony and bliss bring together this beautiful musky scent surrounded by notes of sweet amber and just a hint of heavenly florals.

I'm actually not into the musks and ambers normally, but this to me is more of a brighter, greener, sweeter version. I think I could see all those notes in it (from your list) if I were better with my nose.:rolleyes2 It really is unique.