Mold question

I was hoping someone could help me here with a quick question! I was wondering if i could use plastic candy/soap molds to make tarts out of...it says that it can hold up to a 150 temperature...i was thinking yeah i could but just wanted to double check on here before i bought them! *Jessica*

I was hoping someone could help me here with a quick question! I was wondering if i could use plastic candy/soap molds to make tarts out of...it says that it can hold up to a 150 temperature...i was thinking yeah i could but just wanted to double check on here before i bought them! *Jessica*

I've used them and they work fine. They dont last as long as the metal or silicone molds but they do work :)

whoa thanks for sucha quick answer! appreciate it! :)

Very welcome, I happen to be on the board at the time and use these myself like stated for embeds and even done some baby related ones for a shower for the mom to be who loves tarts. As easy as they are to get and as inexpensive as they are, they make endless possibilites.

I have quite a few of these molds, but as stated they don't last as long. I do put them in the freezer for a bit, so they release quickly. I love to make embeds and these are great for small jobs!

alright sounds good! thanks for the info !

Very welcome, I happen to be on the board at the time and use these myself like stated for embeds and even done some baby related ones for a shower for the mom to be who loves tarts. As easy as they are to get and as inexpensive as they are, they make endless possibilites.

Yeah, thats what i was thinking cause the ones i found were really cute, and not expensive at all even with shipping...so i was thinking how cute they would be LOL! Thanks Again! :D