woohoooooooooo!!!

cybersix

I'm so happy, my first wholesale account has just piicked up her first order!!!

My candles will go in a shop!!!!

Too bad the shop is really far, it's in Germany.. they sell only handmade good quality italian products. I'll be there with other three candle companies... two are big italian companies, another is.. who knows.. their candles are really ugly... but shhhhhhhhhhh it's never fair saying bad things about competitors. Anyway we all have different styles, mine are the only palm wax candles (and only rustics too), and I'm offering scents she never smelled before.

I hope she can sell them. From monday the sale will begin! Wish me luck!!!

That is soooo awesome Sabrina-WTG!

How did she find out about you? Isn't that funny, a german store selling only Italian products! LOL

Sounds like your candles will do well there, how exciting. I know you probably want to contact her everyday to find out how they're selling huh? LOL I know it would take everything I had not to do so myself!

Congrats to you again! Can't wait to hear of your success!

That is soooo awesome Sabrina-WTG!

How did she find out about you? Isn't that funny, a german store selling only Italian products! LOL

Sounds like your candles will do well there, how exciting. I know you probably want to contact her everyday to find out how they're selling huh? LOL I know it would take everything I had not to do so myself!

Congrats to you again! Can't wait to hear of your success!

She found me with google, a year ago, when she first asked about my products, then this year she decided to buy.

She's italian, she went to germany some years ago, and in her shop she offers only italian products as candles, ceramics and paintings. She's still on her trip here in italy and today (sunday) she will go back to germany, I guess when she reopens the shop (monday or thursday) she will put the candles in there.

She told me she will keep me informed about everything.

Can't wait to hear her!