Are your samples totally FREE?

Hibiscus

Yes, I know that people will take advantage. I usually include samples with every order and that always brings them back for more. I am not looking for free samples or anything, just have some promotional idea running around in my already crowded head and wondering if anyone else had done it... Well, thanks for the reply.:)

I do give out free samples with every order as well as to people I come in contact with. Samples has done wonders for us. We have gotten new and repeat customers. A word of advice, when sending out free samples with your orders, be sure to put what samples you sent in your database for that customer. In the beginning I was not keeping up with it and folks would ask about the sample that was included in their order.

I'm doing my first craft show next month and I plan on cutting up small pieces of soap and including it with a purchase as a sample. I have a few bars that were cut too small/crooked/etc that'll be great for that. For shipping, I'd never send JUST a sample.

I do give out free samples with every order as well as to people I come in contact with. Samples has done wonders for us. We have gotten new and repeat customers. A word of advice, when sending out free samples with your orders, be sure to put what samples you sent in your database for that customer. In the beginning I was not keeping up with it and folks would ask about the sample that was included in their order.

Oh I didnt think of that, thank you for bringing that up. I always labled them so the customer would know the scent or whatever, but never thought about keeping track of it myself, duh lol