Christmas

LynnS

Has anyone seen any jars for candlemaking for Christmas.I looked at Candles and Supplies and didn't see but Halloween. I already have some Christmas mugs from last year but what I am looking for is a 4 ounce jar either plain or holiday. I have a order for 30 about that size. All I can think of is the 4 ounce JJ but really high if you buy them in stores. Higher than the 8 ounce JJ. My supplier is out now of the plain 8 ounce JJ so have had to buy those higher priced ones at Wal Mart. I am trying to keep the cost down because I am doing it very cheap for my neighbor.

Anyone been to Big Lots??Maybe I am ahead of myself and should wait till after Halloween.I have only seen 1 store with Christmas today. It was the Dollar Store.I have some testing to do also with the jar.

Thank You

LynnS

Thank You

I thought they might.This year (I mean the last few months for shows) I haven't been to those stores. Seems I am always going to suppliers.It is one of those things having to drive 25 miles and starting to dread driving.

I will be going there. I am waiting for this area to get one of these stores. We have 2 Dollar Generals and both do good for only being maybe 3 miles from one another.Real close for the size of the area.I thought the second one would never make it but both have for 7 years.I hope one moves out and the Dollar Tree comes in.:yay:

LynnS