Labeling bulb/balmoral jars...

I am just finishing up my "spa" line w/the 5oz. bulb jars..and I use the 2.5" round labels for the top of the lid...then it doesn't take away from the looks of the jar(jmo).

Good Luck! Kimmeroo:cheesy2:

I have done the same...works very well. I have also used the printed ribbon around the neck of the jar. HTH

I am just finishing up my "spa" line w/the 5oz. bulb jars..and I use the 2.5" round labels for the top of the lid...then it doesn't take away from the looks of the jar(jmo).

Good Luck! Kimmeroo:cheesy2:

I thought about that, but a lot of people misplace their lids or never put them back on and if their friends come over and like the candle i want them to be able to look at the jar and get the company and contact info right away. You are right about not taking the focus away from the jars. They are such pretty jars. Thank you for the suggestion, i will keep that in mind.

I have done the same...works very well. I have also used the printed ribbon around the neck of the jar. HTH

Printed ribbon is an interesting idea. What type of ribbon did you use and how did you print it? Sorry for all the questions, but i need to figure out my labeling situation. It is driving me crazy.

Perhaps i could do a logo label on the lid and a printed ribbon or hang tag around the neck. You folks have been very helpful. Thank you very much.

I thought about that, but a lot of people misplace their lids or never put them back on and if their friends come over and like the candle i want them to be able to look at the jar and get the company and contact info right away.

You could include your company info on the warning label on the bottom. This way when they want a new candle the info is there and you wouldn't have to worry about customers throwing away the lid or hang tag.

I think I tried about everything. I started with hang tags, but they got messed up and bent. Then I went to a neck tag - about 1/2 inch wide. I printed my own on 8.5 x 11 paper. That worked the best. The tops looked a little bare so I supplemented it with a design that just said "soy blend" something or other.

I thought about that, but a lot of people misplace their lids or never put them back on and if their friends come over and like the candle i want them to be able to look at the jar and get the company and contact info right away. You are right about not taking the focus away from the jars. They are such pretty jars. Thank you for the suggestion, i will keep that in mind.

I'm having a similar dilemma right now. Changing my label and I like it on the lid...but my DH thinks the lid will get tossed or thrown in a drawer somewhere and they won't have scent info...I put our contact info on the caution label on the bottom, but usually not the scent, I'd have to get a bigger caution label to add anything else. Not sure what to do now, I don't like the hang tags as I'm afraid someone will be careless and it will catch fire, stopped using ribbon bows for the same reason. I've seen the bulb jars with a ribbon wrapped around the neck (no bow) and the ribbon just had the initial of the company on it. Looked good, but really doesn't give you any info. I guess the best thing is to test it out for a while and see if the label on the top works out. If I get complaints that they can't remember the scent, I know I need to change it.