Crisa Jars From GL ?

Anyone use these jars? I just got them in and let me tell ya I'm very impressed with them. Very nice looking & thick glass container. Now my ? is I'll be useing C 3 or 444 wax in these. I was wondering if someone could give me a starting point as far as wicks go. I would like to stick with either CD's or CDN wicks if possible. The measurement of the jar is 2.5 (inside) X 4".

TIA Cindy/WI

I do not use those waxes, but I do use a soy wax. For a 2.5" diameter jar, I would suggest a CD14 depending on fragrance and color usage. For your harder to burn fragrances, you could try a CD16.

You could also do a search on this board. There has been alot of discussions on the C3 wax, and the 444. Just put in C3, or 444, and a ton of information will appear. HTH

Thanks that does give me an idea of where to start. As far as searching I've been doing that most of the day and just didn't see what I was looking for so I had to ask, lol

I do not use those waxes, but I do use a soy wax. For a 2.5" diameter jar, I would suggest a CD14 depending on fragrance and color usage. For your harder to burn fragrances, you could try a CD16.

You could also do a search on this board. There has been alot of discussions on the C3 wax, and the 444. Just put in C3, or 444, and a ton of information will appear. HTH