Soap Supplies in Springfield MO?

:yay: Hi neighbor! :yay: I live just outside Springfield, between Sgf. and Republic!:) I don't know about supplies, but I can sure tell you where to but the best soap molds, cutters, bevelers, anything in the way of soap tools.....ME ME ME!:yay: I'm Paul, and most know me as Soapmaker Man or TOG Soapmaking Tools! I have over 10 different TOG Molds styles, 3 different cutters, 2 different bevelers, including one very similar to Kangaroo Blue's Soap Planer/Beveler only less $$$ and more wood and HDPE TOG Molds to come out by this spring! Give me a shout, we would love to meet you! Come see our shop and soap room!

ETA: I have about 90 pounds of lye left! Call me!

Paul....:)

Some oils in smaller amounts can be bought at your local supermarket. For larger quantities, I suggest SoapersChoice. Mike is great to work with and their customer service is outstanding.

For lye, I order from BoyerCorp and get 12 2 lb cans at a time. It's easier to 'keep safe' from the grandchildren for me.

I see you have a mold coming from Jeff...so you sound like you'll soon be good to go! good luck to you!

:yay: Hi neighbor! :yay: I live just outside Springfield, between Sgf. and Republic!:) I don't know about supplies, but I can sure tell you where to but the best soap molds, cutters, bevelers, anything in the way of soap tools.....ME ME ME!:yay: I'm Paul, and most know me as Soapmaker Man or TOG Soapmaking Tools! I have over 10 different TOG Molds styles, 3 different cutters, 2 different bevelers, including one very similar to Kangaroo Blue's Soap Planer/Beveler only less $$$ and more wood and HDPE TOG Molds to come out by this spring! Give me a shout, we would love to meet you! Come see our shop and soap room!

ETA: I have about 90 pounds of lye left! Call me!

Paul....:)

Hey Paul.. it was great talking to you! Wife and I are definately going to plan on visiting your shop soon. Can't wait to check out your soap tools and soaps =P

I thought this must be you!:yay: I could not think of anybody else! When we spoke on the phone the other day, I forgot to ask your CT name.:sad2: Nice looking web site you guys have! Need to change locations though! LOL We are looking forward to having a cup of coffee and "talking!" You can tour the TOG Shop, then come see my dedicated soap room.

Talk to you soon. Call me if you want!

Paul....:smiley2: