Where to buy CDN?

Where does everyone get their CDN wicks. I usually buy CD wicks from CandleWic a 1000 at a time. And have got them on sale for as little as $30. per 1000. They don't sell the CDN and I have been looking for sites that do and don't see too many. At over $100. per 1000 I thought I would see if you all have found them a lot cheaper.TIA

I'm with you on this, Sharon. I don't use enough of ALL sizes to justify purchase by the thousand, yet I have a need to have quantities available of ALL of the sizes, from 2 to 30!!! I have no idea of how much they would cost from Wick It or Wicks Unlimited... have never gotten past the quantity problem to ask for a quote...:confused:

At one point I had gotten a quote from Wickit.net for a different brand, though (their Superior 600) and it was Thirty-something ($32 or $35 maybe??) for 1000. I was pleasantly surprised.

Well I just got a quote from wicks unlimited and you have to buy 10,000 of the CDN wicks. They are priced at 1000 so these prices would be x 10. CD12 at 9", 20mm tab and 3.8mm neck, with a natural wax coating is $63.49. For the same wick but 4 1/2" it's $39.??. With regular paraffin they're $34.95. So I will have to buy from a supplier if I really like this wick. Haven't got prices from Wick-it yet.