fo's

I buy my jars from Wellington and they are wonderful. I did get a lot of 1/2 oz FO samples from them and they smell really good but i have not tested them in wax. I decided to go with a different supplier for FO's. I live in Michigan and i always receive my jars the day after i order them. Anne is very nice and great to work with.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hey there Nick, everyone is going to have a different opinion on which Fo's are the best. You're best bet is to get shopping and buy sample packs from a few different companies and try them out to see which ones you like best.

Then you can become a FOHO like the rest of us...:wink2:

Happy Sniffing!

Kim

I'll play nice....

if you're working with a natural wax, there is a sticky in that section with several different suppliers. If you're working with paraffin, I'm not that much help because I'm one of the gluttons who sticks with soy.

Many people choose suppliers closest to them because shipping eats away at perfectly good money that could be spent on more FO.

If you supply more information, as in what type of wax, then you'll get more specific answers. Personally, I have 8 main suppliers that I utilize for FO. And that has potential for growth because someone was mean.. I mean KIND enough to suggest Heartfelt to me.

If you look at the top of this forum, there is a sticky of suppliers by state. That will give you a list of suppliers close to you...

Happy testing!

:laugh2: at the pumpkin question

But about FOs, what I did when I first started testing, is I did the sample packs as mentioned above from several different places. I think most of the suppliers of FO do some kind of sample thing, but I can't say for sure if they all do. Now that I have been testing for awhile, I find that I use several suppliers for my FO, depending on the exact scent I am looking for. As also mentioned, shipping plays a role in it as well, but if I find a scent I really like and want, I dont care how far across the country they are, I will order it.

Since we dont know your wax, when looking for an FO supplier, some will give you a yes/no or strong/not so strong review of how it works in soy. Of course something they say is strong for them, may not be for you, it's all in the grand chemistry scheme of things in how you made yours opposed to how they did theirs.

Also, check the suppliers section from time to time, suppliers will run sales on FOs and then you can be like the rest of us who have a zillion and one 99 cent 1oz samplers to play with :laugh2:

I tried Wellington a few years ago and wasted a good chunk of money.......absolutely no throw with any of the FO's I ordered!!! :mad:

Plus with their high minimum order, you're better off going elsewhere.

They have new owners and new chemists than they did back then. I wouldn't rule them out.

I like Bitter Creek, but I actually ordered a few scents from Cierra, they will be here Monday. I ordered them over the weekend and the shipping time is a little longer than the shipping time for Bittercreek So we will see if waiting the extra is worth it or not..... I love all of Bittercreeks scents so far. What are others opinions of their stuff compared to other companies?? Just curious since I was recomended to go through them from a fellow co worker and loved their scents and have been hesitant on branching out to other companies...So what is everyone opinion..(I know they are just opinions, but they do matter to me :cheesy2: )

wendi