Our Candles

roady

It's never okay to use another company's trademarked name. When some people use the word 'type' they are referring to a scent. You are using the company's name on your label. The A&F one looks like it is manufactured by them. It's their name and they paid for it. Also, you are advertising for them and not yourself. Put your name out there in bold letters.

It's never okay to use another company's trademarked name. When some people use the word 'type' they are referring to a scent. You are using the company's name on your label. The A&F one looks like it is manufactured by them. It's their name and they paid for it. Also, you are advertising for them and not yourself. Put your name out there in bold letters.

Okay. Sounds good. I will redo them and quicklike because I don't want to be sued!!! :(

Your candles look great....where did you get your pics!? They are awesome! I am as we speak working on a scent list but had no idea to find the pics to go with the scents!

Your A&F candle...is that the scent name also?(out of the bottle)

Kimmeroo:cheesy2:

Those look great! I do have a certain label that I do pay licensing rights to. Yeah you can get sued big time for using them without paying a licensing fee. I pay mine once a year, but it is a pain because I have to list what stores have that particular product and how much in sales I made for the year. If you really want to use them you might contact them to see what the licensing fee is.

Aside from the name, my concern is if those are real shells, they do eventually float out of place, into the flame and will catch on fire. Just an FYI.

Thank you for your concern in both issues. I have already changed the A&F label and I like this one better! So much more colorful!! :)

As far as the shells, we performed two different tests BEFORE we decided they were safe enough to put in our candles. First, we tried them up against a direct flame. The ONLY thing that happened was ONE out of the 8 I tried burning up chipped off. The others just got hot to touch. Never caught on fire. The 2nd test we tested them in an actual candle. None of them floated anywhere. They stayed in place and mostly sunk from the liquifed wax. There was no fire or smoke from any of them. IMHO, they are safe enough. Coffee beans catch on fire. Shells, however do not. At least ours didn't.

I've never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed BUT I do test before I put something out on the market. The last thing I want is to hear that someone died from one of my candles catching their house on fire. I'd never forgive myself.

SIMPLY relating to YOU what MY EXPERIENCE was in DOING the SAME thing.

Let's hope two tests were enough.

Wow! Why the sarcasm? I was just sharing with you how my tests went and letting you know (since you were concerned) that my shells did not burn. Maybe the ones you used had something on them that the company treated them with??? I don't know. How many tests would I need to do considering I literally tried to catch them on fire by using a direct flame? When is enough enough???