Help with 8 & 9 oz straight sided jars?

I am hoping someone can tell me if there is a difference between the 9 oz straight sided that WSP has & the 8 oz. that Makes Scense has. I have a sample of the 9 oz from WSP and does not appear to me that it really is a 9 oz. So I am wondering if Makes Scense is the same jar. I also noticed the lid lip seems to come down on the jar alittle short on the WSP jar.

I have never ordered from Makes Scense I e-mailed about shipping but there comments were a little short. So I am wondering about their service. It is the cheapest way for me to go on shipping. If anyone has a commit about them or the jars I would like to hear!

I use the 8oz jars from Makes Scents and just got a case of the 16oz. They are the straight sided, like a salsa jar. But I'm not all that far from them and I usually pick my jars up. But I like the jars and on the 8oz you have a choice of lids. I haven't had a problem with the customer service, in fact last time my friend picked up my jars, they were out of the lids I wanted, so they shipped to me, no charge! Not bad. HTH

Thanks Snow,:cheesy2: I e-mailed and they said they were 2 1/2 at the top and 3 1/2 high. That is the same measurement the jar from WSP at the top, however if you measure the base in diameter it is 3. Does that sound about right? If so then they are the same jar, even though WSP says it is a 9 oz. Do you feel it is a true 8 oz. jar from Makes Scents?