** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Another week gone, another week closer to the holidays :shocked2: Still madly catching up on stock. Just found out my suggestion for a craft fair at work has been approved, so there's one more fair I've got to prepare for.

This weekend will be an interesting blend of scents - patchouli, orange, clove, rose, lavender, lemongrass - not all in one thing though!

What's up in your neck of the woods? Have a great weekend!

Soap: Re-stock of Hawaiian Lei plus 2 small tester batches for a swap.

Candles: Re-stocks of Pink Sugar, Raspberry Patchouli, Clean Cotton, Black Cherry, and *yuck* Lilac. (Sorry, Lilac lovers; just can't stomach this one. But DANG does it sell. LOL)

Lip Balms: Don't ask. Like half my stock is gone from a recent show. Seriously, I need to make Bubble Gum, Butter Pecan, Chai Tea, Gingersnap, Iced Pineapple & Tangerine, Sugared Strawberries, Vanilla, and my coffee eo one. FUN times when it comes to labeling those little pups. LOL

Well since I came pretty darn close to selling out last weekend, I'm pouring like crazy for a one day show this weekend. I'm out of all things chocolate and cinnamon!

Orange Cinnamon

Chocolate Brownie

Northern Lights

Banana Nut Bread

Apple Pie

Vermont

Cin, Carmel Cappuccino

Fire:tiptoe:

I'm going to try dipping a little bear this weekend :cheesy2: I haven't done it before so I will probably make a horrendous mess of it - but thats half the fun ;) I am also going to go out and buy a cheap gas stove for me to melt wax on out in the garage.

Have a lovely weekend everybody.

Anjie,x.

Trying to finish my stock for my first show of the season next weekend. I will be pouring:

Pillars in:

Chocolate Brownie

German Chocolate Cake

Mullberry

Coconut Lime Verbena

Aroma Bead Air Fresheners in:

Mulberry

Coconut Lime Verbena

Orange Spice

Hot Baked Apple Pie

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Ocean Water (type)

Lemon Drop Cookie

Good luck to all who have shows. Hope you make lots of money!;)

I'm testing a different wax. I was using CB Advanced, but decided since C-3 is cheaper to give it a try. So I'm pouring a few testers in Candied Yams and also in Shortbread. I love those 2 scents. I figure if I'm going to be smelling them, I'd make something I like!

Kim

well, we have a house viewing on Sunday, and decide to minimalise before we found out we had a viewing, so IF I get chance, my plans were:

Aroma Ornies, in twigs and berries, eggnog, oriental christmas and

more canes, ready to decorate, a few more snowballs and then 'snow' them.

I've also dug out all the christmassy samples I have, so will probably be making some melts or votives in those to test them.

Our Candle Shop is OPEN today. Beautiful weather (warm) and we have had several new customers. We are fortunate to have built up a pretty good local customer base. Carole

That's great! I bet soon you will be swamped with customers with the holidays just around the corner :yay: