Who has the strongest Blueberry?

SoyKandles

I need a strong, true smelling, knock your socks off plain Blueberry for soy. I've tried many different ones and haven't hit the right one yet.

I've been told there's a soy candle company in Maine that has a wonderful Blueberry and they should know blueberries - don't they raise a lot there? I wish I could ask them where they get their blueberry FO from!! (ha!)

Thanks in advance for your help!

I really like BCN's Blueberry but not as strong in soy as I would like. It is a true blueberry scent to me.Southernscentsations has an awesome blueberry that is super strong in soy and palm. It is a house filler and a great blueberry scent.Northern Maine Candle Company was always the big talk of candle boards. I have heard nothing but good things about them.I am at my mom's on dial up so you will have to copy and paste the link.http://www.northernmecandleco.com/intro.html

Camay - that isn't the website that I was talking about, but I'll check into their sister company - thanks!

I have KY's Blueberry burst and I have heard that doesn't throw as well as this other company's blueberry - that's why I looking on.

Thanks everyone - hopefully I'll find the one that blows the doors off!!

"Soap Silly wholesalesupplies is really strong, so strong I get a headache from it each time. Excellent throw too."

I'm not sure what you mean - is this wholesale supplies plus? I looked for a Soap Silly and didn't find one.

Sorry, I was trying to hurry up then, I was on my way out:embarasse.

Here it is:

http://soapsillywholesalesupplies.com/catalog.php