CP Soap Colorants

8-GRAN-ONES

I have been looking at all the colorants, and to be truthful..I feel like a termite in a yo-yo..I hate to buy, and then find I choose the wrong type..What would you ladies suggest? Any help would be appreciated..

I have seen so many of your soaps, and they look so pretty..I made my first cp soap but didn't have any colors, but I want to color some of mine.

I have found that oxides give me the best colors, but I either use too much or not enough, LOL!!! I have the liquids from The Chemistry Store, but I am still not getting the colors I want sometimes. I have also used a few herbs, but haven't gotten into many other natural colorants.

I know many of them use Select Shades, but I haven't tried those yet.

Steph

I'm fond of the SS to a point lol. I am back to wanting neon colors though and I get that out of some micas I have. Been tempted to try the celestial colors, but I'm sorta in that get them all or don't get any and lo and behold I don't wanna dish out the cash for all of them.

Forrest Gump! OMG, that is one of my favorite movies! My husband makes fun of me because I watch it nearly every time it is on! :rolleyes2 Anyhoo, to get back on topic, I am really loving using the oxides for coloring! Use a little or alot and the shades can differ so much! Clays are nice for swirling too! I haven't had much luck with micas.....I wish I knew where everyone was getting theirs from--my experiments with them sucked!! :(