Looking for Excel Sheet that calculates cost..

Hi all!

My stupid hard drive crashed and long story short, I lost EVERYTHING. I had a wonderful spreadsheet which I could type in everything I'd purchased, the shipping and tax if applicable, and it would allocate shipping and tax to items based on weight to give you an accurate product cost (hope that makes sense). It came from someone on here, and I cannot for the life of me find it again. Does anyone have a copy they wouldn't mind sharing? I'd be forever greatful! Thanks so much!

D

Thanks anyway. It was just helpful when you order a ton of FO, wicks, dyes, maybe some jars and a case of wax for example. It would give you what the case of wax actually cost with shipping by using it's weight to allocate a portion of shipping (so it would be more than the FO, wicks, dyes and jars). It's frustrating that I lost all my Excel sheets. Let this be a warning! BACKUP your stuff! LOL. If ANYONE can find this sheet, please let me know. I'll continue to search, but so far no luck.