Need some help finding GREAT fig scents?

dirtybirdsoaps

My "favorites" are WSP Fig Leaf which is a Henri Bendel dup, VERY strong, WSP Mediterranean Fig, which is a Trapp candle dup, KY's Mediterranean Fig AND CS Mediterranean Fig which I re-name cause I carry both KY's and CS in my line of candles. I favor both scents from WSP for my own personal use. Can you tell I LOVE Fig type scents???

HTH,

Beverly

• 2 years later...
My "favorites" are WSP Fig Leaf which is a Henri Bendel dup, VERY strong, WSP Mediterranean Fig, which is a Trapp candle dup, KY's Mediterranean Fig AND CS Mediterranean Fig which I re-name cause I carry both KY's and CS in my line of candles. I favor both scents from WSP for my own personal use. Can you tell I LOVE Fig type scents???

HTH,

Beverly

I have tried sooo many, they are so varied. I went to WSP to search for Fig Leaf but it said no results found. Has it been discontinued?

Kyme

If you get a creative itch to try blending something you can't find anywhere else, Healing Garden used to make a Fig & Lavender that was just wonderful. I saved the description for inspiration:

Fig & Lavender

The organic body mist blends nutrient-rich fig with soothing organic lavender to refresh skin. With notes of bergamot, water lily and vanilla to please the senses.

• 1 month later...