Packaging your aroma ornies?

Hi,

for those that make aroma bead ornies, how do you package yours? I'm thinking about the cello bag, with a stapled bi-fold? piece of card over the top with logos/scent etc on.

My question, do you print these yourself? Is there a better way to package them, to stop them losing their scent?

I put mine in a cello bag and just stick my label on front.:smiley2:

Yes i do print out my own labels for these. I just make to order, i never make a bunch in hopes to sell them because my luck i wouldn't sell any:tiptoe: . So when i do get an order for ornies i made my aroma beads and when there dry i make the ornies.

I started with poly pro bags, folded the top over and stapled a bi-fold card I had made. Now I use poly pro zip lock bags and staple the bi-fold header card on. Since it can take several days for some FOs to be absorbed I do try to make these up in advance of shows, etc.

ooh very nice, thanks for the piccie. Is that clear twine of some sort? I only have silver elastic at the moment, which I thought is ok if people want to stretch it to hang over the rear view mirror in their car, but it can detract a bit from the ornie.

I like how you made some of yours with different colours, I wanted to do a christmas tree with some coloured decorations or swags on, but wondered how time consuming it would be and if it would look right, might try now :)

I use a gold elastic cord I get in the jewelry section of a hobby shop. It is time consuming to do multiple colors but I like how they look and I sell the dickens out of them. If you want to do Christmas trees with swags you'll have to use a light green for the tree or the swag won't show up. Just have fun with them.

So I put some of the aroma ornies out at my booth at the antique mall today-had pumpkin pie, candy corn and christmas tree

labeled them at 1.99 each or 3 for 5!

thanks for the suggestion

have some more mixed up and ready to bake when dry-hopefully they sale!

I found the christmas tree to be a little much for me!!

house smells like tea tree oil today

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

made a toasted feet soap with shea, almond, tea tree and mandarin plum

used a MP block that was lying around-so only made about 5 small bars!!!