FO Ho

kandlekrazy

I need some reinforcement here. I'm feeling guilty about the # of fo's I now have on the shelf and I know I'm probably on the low side of some of you out there. I'm over 100 bottles now (and more on order) and thinking it's out of control...come on people...make me feel better about this compulsion!:shocked2:

Guess I should head to the classies to try to sell some of the stuff I'm not using!

You're singing to the choir, girlfriend!! This is like going to an AA meeting & asking everyone if they want to go have a drink & talk things over. -LOL- I have 40 samples sitting on my island & just can't pour/test fast enough ... to decide what to order next ... cause I'm looking for a 2nd job ... so I can order more. I'm going to make a drink & think about this, if any of you addicts want to join me!

Susan.

did anyone else rush to the classy's to see what she might be selling?? Shame on you for getting my hopes up like that! LOL...

I've decided I'm cleaning out this weekend. I have to stop the insanity. I'm staying off the fo forum (yeah right!) and I'm not looking at any more supplier sales. Ok, I'm really going to try. In the past 6 months, I've gone from 25 scents to.............God only knows how many! I find myself hiding them in places I think my DH won't look.....and to think I have another 18 bottles coming next week! I have to organize and think before I hit the classies...but probably be there on Monday! It truly is a sick compulsion...is admitting it step 1 in the healing process? I need a martini...the real kind... TGIF. :yay:

I guess I'm not the only one "hiding" things. Good to know, feeling better by the day! Well, I started cleaning out and it's tough...so far I think I can only part with 15-20 and that's really only because they are almost exact dups of another I have. It's sad to part with my babies, but I guess I'll list them tonight or tomorrow morning. The Sybil inside me keeps telling me "NO, Don't get rid of any!"

I wish I could encourage you, but I am a fo ho too lol. Every time someone had the 99 cent per oz sale I was all over it. I did finally decide on a set number of regular line scents and then some limited edition for like christmas fall etc. Yeah, that didn't last long, so now I'm trying to use up as many of my samples as I can making friends and family some candles and melts in hopes that if I downsize the samplers I will stop. Someone pass me a drink too, it's really close to 5 here in Washington, but it's 5 where some of you are so we will go with YOUR time :laugh2:

LOL I guess when I think about it I really am lucky my husband works anywhere from 13-16hrs a day.....that way he misses the mail, ups, fedex, and dhl not to mention his too tired to know how many fo's I have and how much I spend on the credit card. As long as I hide the statement LOL

Glad to know I'm not the only one hoping the UPS guy gets here and then wait for the mailman to come to get that credit card statement! :yay: . Man this addiction will kill me sooner or later, just from the stress! But at least my house will smell good when I go! :laugh2:

~Shari~