Wicks for 70/30 blend?

What wicks do you like for this wax? I have tested LX and Eco and have not been impressed with either. They both seem to mushroom and have high flames. I have heard good things about CD wicks and wondered if anyone has any other suggestions as to what gives them a good melt pool, scent throw, etc. Thanks!

I also tested LX, ECO and ZINC. I honestly didn't see much difference in the lx & eco, but liked the eco just a bit more. I don't like the mushrooming of zinc and wanted to try a different wick. I used J50 with zinc. I tested a few with CD's and that did ok also. But so far....I'm thinking the eco is winning. BUT...I didn't think the HT was that great, but I think I have candle nose now! I tested the eco 10 in a 16oz salsa jar and it burned all the way down really nice, no hang up on the jar at all....the flame was a good size and no mushrooming or smoking. So I think thats what I'm going with. I really like the GL 70/30 mainly because there are no wet spots, it makes a good looking candle. In my 8oz jar I tested the cd 10 and eco 4 & 6. Still testing tho, hope to find that "perfect match" soon, I hope!