What To Do???

HeavenScentU

I wouldn't be that heartbroken if they owed me money in excess of 60 days. I would send them a registered mail with an invoice to pay up. I doubt you will get your money but you will at least have documentation that you tried.

Do they have any products left? I would also go down and pick them up so you don't lose anymore money.

I agree with Candybee.. time to take of your sad pants and put on some mad pants. If it were me, I'd go directly to the owner of that store and ask what was up. Ask them when you can expect to be paid for your products, take any unsold product out of their store and subtract that from what they owe you and try to work it out in a professional manner. If all of your product has been sold, simply attempt to work out some details. You will be able to tell by their attitude and willingness to work with you what you are dealing with here. You should be able to recoup your losses through small claims court, but if they are in bad business shape and file for bankruptcy too and it could be a long time if ever that you see your money from them. Good Luck to you!

I sent them a past due letter registered mail yesterday. I have been wholesaling with them for over 2 years so hopefully they will at least give me a call when they get the letter, but DH said they would probably just put it on the stack of past due notices.... They should receive the letter today. If I don't hear from them today I will go down there tomorrow and speak with one of the owners and check on what is left of my products and try to retrieve them. Everyone they have ordered from last week got their refused packages in the mail. Why in the world would they place orders and refuse the packages? I thought something was wrong when I dropped my last order off 2 months ago and the shelves looked a little bare. I thought oh they must be behind on placing orders. This is in a very busy busy high traffic area, so something is going on.... That is the 5th store this year that has or is closing. I am going to one store that already closed liquidation sale tomorrow. This year seemed pretty promising but after all the store closures it's a little troubling.