Natures Garden FO's

sweetscents

I'm a newbei and I have sampled from a lot of companies so far and found that NG FO's just don't cut it for cold or hot scent throw. Don't know if it's the soy I use Natures C3 or the wicks i use Eco. One that I thought I would like was Satin Sheets and I can't smell it at all when burning.

Kellie

Hmm, how long have your cure times been? I have gotten awesome throw from C-3 with NG oils (many of them) with HTP wicks. They require at least a week to cure though.

-Kristi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NG fragrances are just middle of the road to me, but then again so is their pricing. I've bought about 3-4 dozen different samples from them but have probably only purchased about 10 scents after sampling them.

Juniper Breeze is a favorite among theirs that I use and would recommend if you're looking for a fresh, clean type of scent.

You might also want to sample Aztec's fragrances. I think they are a lot stronger than NG's.

Anyone using NG in B&B? I'm tempted to try them but I'm still on the fence.

I've used Mrs. Claus Cookies, Tinsel, Birds of Paradise and Pomegranate in B&B, and they've all done well. I didn't like the Birds of Paradise in the bottle, but once it was made up, it smelled a lot better (I've used it in bubble bars).

I really love their Sweet Potato Pie--I think it's even better than the much more expensive one from WYW. The Pumpkin Crunch Cake is also fantastic, and I have to agree about Mrs. Claus' Cookies--I also renamed it for year-round use.

Another one that people love once they smell it is Ylang Ginger--it's a great fruity mix. I'd love to come up with a good name for it but for some reason I'm stumped. I don't smell ginger in it and I don't know what ylang-ylang smells like, only that it's herbal.

Oh, I also loved their Raspberry Zinger--don't know how it would sell, just got a sample but thought it was great.

• 1 month later...