Natures Garden FO's

sweetscents

I have to second the nantucket briar-I just love this one!

I only had a 1oz. Sample so I soaped it, and I tell ya that has been my best soap it has kept it's original scent and is still pretty potent (although tis is not a strong/heavy scent), no scent fading whatsoever and this soap is almost a year old!

I just ordered a pound of it along with pumpkin crunch cake which I've never even sniffed just bought b/c it's gotten tons of rave reviews! :D

I also love:

Innocence

Strawberries and champ.

Misbehavin'

Passionate kisses

Bubblegum

Etc etc etc

I agree, I think NG has great customer service!

I also buy wicks from them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to second the nantucket briar-I just love this one!

I only had a 1oz. Sample so I soaped it, and I tell ya that has been my best soap it has kept it's original scent and is still pretty potent (although tis is not a strong/heavy scent), no scent fading whatsoever and this soap is almost a year old!

I just ordered a pound of it along with pumpkin crunch cake which I've never even sniffed just bought b/c it's gotten tons of rave reviews! :D

I also love:

Innocence

Strawberries and champ.

Misbehavin'

Passionate kisses

Bubblegum

Etc etc etc

I agree, I think NG has great customer service!

I also buy wicks from them.

You won't regret the Pumpkin Crunch Cake. That is my best seller!

Now, I have to check out Misbehavin'!!! I'm going to go - broker...... :laugh2:

I am just gonna say, they are not my favorites. I like FO with the real name, then I might try to rename. I just found their scents not as good as a few other comapanies.

I agree and usually don't buy from them unless they have a fragrance I can't find anywhere else. Otherwise, they're FO strength seems watered down to me.

:tiptoe:

I used to like Nature's Garden, and there are still a few scents that I like from them. BUT I started trying alot of other companies when they had $1 samples and CandleScience and Tennessee Candle Supplies have such strong, rich fragrances that really are stronger than NG's (for the most part). I started using just NG, but when I started buying different wax I started branching out. Now I really hardly buy from them. They aren't bad by any means, I just have found other companies I like better now.

-Kristi

I used to like Nature's Garden, and there are still a few scents that I like from them. BUT I started trying alot of other companies when they had $1 samples and CandleScience and Tennessee Candle Supplies have such strong, rich fragrances that really are stronger than NG's (for the most part). I started using just NG, but when I started buying different wax I started branching out. Now I really hardly buy from them. They aren't bad by any means, I just have found other companies I like better now.

-Kristi

I do like Nature's Garden, but when I branched out to Peak's - I was like, hmmmmmmm, now these are awesome scents. So, I agree with you.

Their Yacht Club is a really nice scent--I actually mix it 75/25 with another fragrance, but it's great on it's own. Very strong in 6006.

I also like their Black Raspberry Vanilla the best--to me it has a richness or depth to it that others I've tried don't. Also very strong.

I'm trying to cut down on suppliers and wanted to discontinue NG since I don't get many from there, but so far I haven't been able to replace their Sweet Potato Pie--my best seller in the fall!!! The Pumpkin Crunch Cake is also excellent, but very similar to SPP so I probably wouldn't order it again. Also on my to-order list when I do order from them again is Raspberry Zinger--I got a sample of it and think it's absolutely wonderful! Also, after having not sold a single one in over a year, I've recently received several orders for Coconut Cream Pie from NG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a newbei and I have sampled from a lot of companies so far and found that NG FO's just don't cut it for cold or hot scent throw. Don't know if it's the soy I use Natures C3 or the wicks i use Eco. One that I thought I would like was Satin Sheets and I can't smell it at all when burning.

Kellie