Darkened lines in container candle

I have been getting darker wavy lines in some of my candles....the line just looks like a darker shade of the color I am using to dye the candle. It is maybe 1/3 of an inch wide. It is never staight, always just a wave of sorts. I have pictures but I can't post. It has been appearing on a good share of the candles I have been making. I am using J223 with crisco. Jars are washed prior to and heated before pouring. Maybe I am pouring to cool.....145-150 degrees? Stumped!

Laura

Yes, I have had those in the last batch that I poured as well as specks of dark green in a light green candle I was trying to pour. The only thing I can think of is that we didn't stir enough and poured a little to cool.

Maybe someone can help us out?

chantel

I think it just might be pouring to cool. I had a batch I poured a little hotter the other night, when I checked them this morning there were hardly any dark lines in them. I will pour hotter again today and see what happens. It is truly amazing that all of these little things make a difference in the outcome of the candle!

Laura