Reviews on Peaks Blueberry Muffin and Nag Chapa

Fire and Ice

Well I going to be ordering from Peak tomorrow and I have decided to try these two scents. I never found a good straight Blueberry and I tried several, none strong enough for me.

Has anyone used Blueberry Muffin? I trust Peaks scent to I want reviews before orering a pound.

Also curious about the new Nag Chapa and the Grapefruit

I tried their Country Berry Hotcakes and man did those sell fast. Just not sure I liked the oil. I couldn't smell it but the candles sold like hot cakes and the customers kept telling me how nice they smelled.

I am also looking for a good blueberry. Lots of customers have been asking for one. Maybe I should stick with the country berry hotcakes. Hmm...

Let us know how the blueberry muffin throws.

As far as Nag Champa. Thats just one of those oils you either love or hate. I happen to hate it and can't seem to sell off the last two Nag Champa soaps I have left.

Sorry-- this post didn't help you at all did it?!!

I have tried peaks Blueberry Muffin. It sells very well for me, but it is definately a bakery scent. If you want to smell an interesting Blueberry scent, try Sweetcakes Blueberry Verbena....it is a great thrower in GL 70/30. You can definately smell blueberry with a hint of lemon....I can't make enough of them. As far as the Nag Champa goes, I too am looking for a good thrower....I have tried Genwax's version and it is just OK. I ordered Peaks Nag Champa and it will be her on Friday..I will update once I pour it. If you are into Nag Champa type scents (which I am) Tradewinds Katmandu smells awesome...I would call it a medium thrower.