Need border opinions

cherish

I normally would say borders are better, but in this case I think the no border looks better. hmmmm

what I really want to know is how did you make those candles float in air. (Sorry, I was drawn to the unusual pic before the labels!) :laugh2:

what I really want to know is how did you make those candles float in air. (Sorry, I was drawn to the unusual pic before the labels!) :laugh2:

That's funny because my husband was looking over my shoulder at those pics and we both said at the same time...floating candles...wow! Those are great pics! Catch the attention.

IMO, non-border has a clean/simple look & border 'pops' w/ a more upscale appearance. But, no matter how much I like the border, I wouldn't mess w/ it if I couldn't get my printer calibrated to the label -- not at all worth the waste. I think either would look fine in a full display w/o the other one to compare against. When I buy candles I always remove the label anyway, cause I want to see clean glass, not a label.

Susan.

That's funny because my husband was looking over my shoulder at those pics and we both said at the same time...floating candles...wow! Those are great pics! Catch the attention.

LOL!! No the are not floating. If you really want to know, it is a black sweater they are setting on and is also extened up to be the back ground. Make sense?

just want to say a huge thanks to everyone for you input! :yay: I'm am going with the no border for now. The fact that I waste lables with the border is what is really selling me on the no border. It doesn't always print wrong,but I guess just when the paper doesn't go through the printer just right is when it does. I still have some border ones i have to use up first.

just want to say a huge thanks to everyone for you input! :yay: I'm am going with the no border for now. The fact that I waste lables with the border is what is really selling me on the no border. It doesn't always print wrong,but I guess just when the paper doesn't go through the printer just right is when it does. I still have some border ones i have to use up first.

Actually that makes sense. In case your paper goes into the printer crooked, they might still be usable. With a border that would be harder!

Irena

I think they both look great but, I would go with the no border becuase of the point you made, they sometimes get cut off when printing. I, at one point went and changed my template for all of my labels etc so I could add a border only to find out that the border never printed perfectly so I changed back to the borderless.

With the border -- more eyecatching as everyone else has said. Are you printing your labels yourself? If you're printing on clear labels to begin with, I'm not so sure that them being absolutely perfectly aligned will make much difference, let alone anyone take notice. ;) But, being a perfectionist myself, I can definately see your point.

Border definitely! Can I make a suggestion too? Now everyone, this is a personal opinion! I think the company name would be more readable, and attractive, if it were not so spread out...centered more in the middle, and the letters closer together. Just my humble opinion! :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: BORDER!