Newbie, few concerns

I am new to candle making, and I have a few concerns about how they are turning out. I'm using C-3 wax, Liquid dye, FO's, and Vybar. I have noticed a few things that don't make me happy and want to fix. There are alot of bubbles when they burn, after a day or two after making them they get white streaks, and can't really smell them unless I stick my nose right to it. I know that there are probably the same questions somewhere, but I would appericate any input. Oh I keep seeing something about a wax caculator spreadsheet but when I click on the link it takes me to something not like a wax spreadsheet.

Welcome, Lynn! I don't know why you are using vybar, but I would suggest leaving it out and adding Universal Soy Additive (from JBN - 3%) and coconut oil (1½ teaspoonfuls per pound of wax). The USA helps to blend/bind the mixture mo' better for smoother tops and better hot throw (has emulsifiers and stearic acid in it) and the coconut oil will help with frosting issues.

Read as much as you can here - lots of great information is hiding here in the veggie wax forum! Using the search tool is a great way to find things relatively quickly. Look up frosting (you will get a million hits, but read the longer threads), temper (a method of "cooking" the wax to help it become more resistant to developing frosting, or "bloom") and other topics that interest you.

Good luck! Holler if you have more questions. :)