Tyler Candle dupes

TxSioux

I've gone through 3 different fragrance finder sites & googled every imaginable key word, but can't seem to find any dupes for Tyler Candle Company. These candles sell very well, so I find it odd there aren't any dupes. I'm looking for High Maintenance. Starrville had a scent by that name, but their site is down & I'm not sure if it's the same. Also coming up empty on Colonial dupes. Does anyone know something I don't?

Susan.

Susan, I use the HM from Starrville and absolutely love it. It is one of my favorite fragrances, and I find it dead on for the Tyler HM candle. They run out from time to time and you have to wait until they order or have them special order for you with a minimum. ( Sorry, I can't remember how many #'s the minimum is)

I checked out their site for you and it came up this morning....but there were challenges with the scent link STILL.

Anyway...I have several pounds of High Main, and would be happy to share with you until you can get yours in if you need it now.

Let me know.

I wouldn't make this offer for just anyone:D

Wow -- I honestly never expected to get any feedback from this question! Yall have helped a LOT. Dean, you're the greatest ... you're being so nice cause I made all those crazy rants about Michael Vick, huh!! <grin> Debra, I may take you up on your offer, but I'm within driving distance of Dean, so I'll see if I can raid his supply closet.

I've thought about ordering from Starrville http://www.starrville.com/candles.html for quite some time -- does anyone know if they have any other Tyler dupes? Thanks for the help, everyone!

Susan.

Hey Tex, I saw Carols name when I posted. I thought it was her post. She is my friend that I send stuff too all the time. DAH! I am not sure why they haven't started duping theirs yet. They make some neat stuff. Maybe you could get some oils from them. I heard they sell them. Not sure.

• 14 years later...