A Great Big Thank You!!

jade

Thank you to everyone on this board for all of the guidance toward my first colored & scented CP soap!! I had played with some recipes & finally settled on michelleB's recipe and today I made it colored & scented. I used chromium green oxide from Shutterbug's co-op to color the SW Linden Green Tea and Select Shades to color Peaks Cranberry Spice. I wanted to swirl but I divided my Misty Creek mold batch in half & it got too far along in the trace to really swirl so I don't know how it will come out. By then I had to color the Cranberry all one color & it looks like I have pieces of uncolored soap in it. BUT the tops sure are pretty in the mold! It was so traced I could make nice designs in it.LOL Anyway-thank you all for helping me along in my journey & as I make more soap I hope I'll have something to contribute here too!

Congratulations! MichelleB's recipe is hands down my absolute favorite as well! The longer your bars cure the better the soap is. I have had nothing but rave reviews on all my batches made with this wonderful recipe! Great job on your first batches. You are going to be hooked now! I have played around with several recipes, but still keep coming back to this one.