Quintessential Fall Scent Mix!

Sharon in PA

Sharon,

What are the amounts of each? I did buy some of Bert's Apple's & Cinnamon and for some reason my customers don't seem interested in ANY pumpkin scent I throw out there?? I still have Pumpkin Vanilla (Candle Source) candles poured up from last year that went unsold AND Pumpkin Crunch Cake (Nature's Garden) also...it kinda make's me not want to try another Pumpkin, although I DID buy 4 oz of Bert's Pumpkin Custard Spice....

Beverly

Sharon,

What are the amounts of each? I did buy some of Bert's Apple's & Cinnamon and for some reason my customers don't seem interested in ANY pumpkin scent I throw out there?? I still have Pumpkin Vanilla (Candle Source) candles poured up from last year that went unsold AND Pumpkin Crunch Cake (Nature's Garden) also...it kinda make's me not want to try another Pumpkin, although I DID buy 4 oz of Bert's Pumpkin Custard Spice....

Beverly

Hi Beverly, I did 50/50 of each... I was wondering why I don't see more pumpkin/apple mixes talked about, as it sounded yummy to me, so I gave it a try, I think it's worth a go for you, because it definately adds something to the pumpkin that's not your traditional creamy-ness, and it's not OVERLY sweet, KWIM?

I picked Bert's Apple Cinnamon to mix w/ the PP Filling because it's very apple-y, not too big in the spice dept., and it's a GREAT mix, very FALL!

Like I said, I have to re-test it for throw, since it's been a few days now...

CB~ Thanks for the tip about wicking up, that may be worth trying, it DID burn nice, though, just very light throw... have to walk a thin line with this, but to get it to work will be worth it!!

I just dug out my sample of Pumpkin Pie Filling from ICS, I knew I had it somewhere. :yes: I didn't get any of the Apple Cinnamon from Bert, but I do have Apple Danish from Heartfelt (a sweet apple with minimal spice) ... I just might have to pour another tester. :D

I also wanted to say that I poured a tester of the Balsam Fir from The Natural Artisan ... I've been reading great things about it, apparently it's got a certain percentage of essential oil in it and it's suppose to throw awesome in soy. I'll be sure to post my results.