Woodland trail replacement....

schmoopie

I blend this with another fragrance and it is one our best sellers.... BUT BNC discontinued this awhile back. Bought a ton at the time and am almost out. I called them and offered to buy 25 pounds at a time and they said no.... then I asked if they could give the supplier, so I could order a large amount from them.... NO.

SO.... anyone know of any fragrance similar to this out there??? It is very woodsey....

TIA

Oh! I am so glad you did this post!! I too am needing some of this FO or a darn good replacement. I have one customer in TN that buys this candle from me by the case and is wanting more!

Geez, I wish suppliers would post on their website what FO's they are getting ready to discontinue, so we can buy it all up!

Oh well, if anybody can help us on this one that would be Terrific!

Thanks!

Yes the WT is one awesome scent isn't it?! I was also disappointed when I saw it was being discontinued but I started sniffing some oils to find something close and came up with this, how about mixing some Sage sweetgrass & cedar (bnl's at bcn) with some Groovy Patchouli from Millcreek? It won't be an exact but it does give a close wet woods, earthy, dirt type scent...might be worth a try.

I have never smelled the FO you ladies are talking about...but when I read this post I thought of this FO from Flickers..I have it, and when one of you discribed it being very earthy, this is what came to my mind...because that is exactly what I think when I smell this..HTH some..

Exotic Amazon Teakwood

A very sophisticated scent with tropical notes of the rain forest highlighted by apple, bamboo, pine needles and leafy greens. In the center of this delightful fragrance you will find luscious green mosses, fir and balsam, spruce, teakwood and fresh cut cedar. All of this blanketing a subtle base of amber, musk, patchouli and mysore sandalwood.

This oil performed like a gem in soy and gave excellent scent throw after only 12 hours of cure time. I love this oil, very high dollar smell, very sophisticated spa type.

• 10 months later...