Amazing Grace

eugenia

Okay E.. how the heck did you soap Amazing Grace??? Everything I have read says that it will sieze like a motha? I have tons of this oil.. I must know your secret! Did the scent morph at all? I will soap the coldest possible to get this fragrance to work in CP without seizing on me! I was wondering if the scent will hold as well... Thanks for any input!

Okay E.. how the heck did you soap Amazing Grace??? Everything I have read says that it will sieze like a motha? I have tons of this oil.. I must know your secret! Did the scent morph at all? I will soap the coldest possible to get this fragrance to work in CP without seizing on me! I was wondering if the scent will hold as well... Thanks for any input!

After new FO fiascos lately, I did this.

1. Soaped it room temp, oils and lye.

2. Started with a whisk. S/B never touched it until the very end, and them barely, just a few short bursts.

I used a 33% lye solution.

Thanks for the info.. I never realized that it would even be possible after reading the CP notes on SweetCakes. I will have to use the whisk method. It is such a fabulous scent.. Teri

After new FO fiascos lately, I did this.

1. Soaped it room temp, oils and lye.

2. Started with a whisk. S/B never touched it until the very end, and them barely, just a few short bursts.

I used a 33% lye solution.