Newbie is going to place a Backwoods order...

sunnie

Passionfruit & Guava

Backwoods Blue

Pumpkin Cornbread

Honey Gingerbread (at least I think that is what it is called....not a bad gingerbread...very sweet! Most are bitter smelling to me & this wasn't)

These are the only ones I have tried, but I am sure others will recommend more! I do want to try their Maple, maybe I will take advantage of that sale! :D

Honey Gingerbread, Yummy Punkin', Pumpkin Cornbread, Patchouli, Macintosh Apple, Baked Apple, Black Irish (haven't tried this one yet, but I did smell it), Cinnamon Bun, Jakfruit Jam, Blackberry Patch, etc.

There aren't many of their oils I don't like! I live about 20 minutes from Connie and she is great! You can't go wrong with any of their oils.

Steph

Hi there! I just got my very first order from Backwoods and gotta say the ones I got were all hits! Very strong and wonderful. I had several fall scents and would recomend them all:

Indian Summer & Amber Moon are somewhat similar to my nose. You have to like patchouli, I personally am a big fan when it's blended right and not too strong! It's not listed in both descriptions but I can smell it. Indian Summer is more woody & fruity, Amber moon more powdery, both are fabulous and different than the typical <<fruit & spice blends>> we find this time of year.

My fav of the bunch was Cider & Sticks, followed by Baked Apple and then Pumpkin Cornbread.

I HAVE to try the Honey Gingerbread, sounds yummy!

Melany

Do you know if this smells like the Pink Peppercorn from Just Scent? That one is awesome, wondering if they are the same?

I've not smelled JS's Pink Peppercorn, so I can't compare. All I can say is that the Pink Pepperberry threw like crazy in the J223 wax with zinc core wicks and I loved it!

Melany ... Are you describing out of the bottle scents ... or have you tested them? If so, what type of wax are you using? What percentage did you use?

Oops, sorry, should have specified! These are OOB impressions, I just got them today so have not tested them yet! :)

Melany

Honey Gingerbread and Pumpkin Cornbread for fall.

Other scents that are great are lemon tart, topical fusion, tropical tango, and Breeze in the Keys.

Oops, I forgot to say that all of the above have been tested in paraffin wax and I have also made a batch of HP soap with all of them.

• 2 weeks later...