HELP, I can't stop.....

MBShafeena

When everyone warned me this was addicting you weren't fooling me.

Here are a few more soaps/salt bars

Made this one last night and it seized on me REAL GOOD but I am pleased with it and it smells wonderful - scented "Orient"

orient-1-1.jpg

The next one is the vanilla salt bars I made in the middle of last week and was concerned about because I knew darn well it would discolor

Vanialla_Madagascar_salt_bars-1.jpg

and last is a melt and pour I did about a month ago with my grandaughter and the tops are sprinked with silver sparkles. Makayla and I thought it was a good idea at the time until I looked at my hands and I was really really sparkly, lol. Scented "Country Christmas"

Country_Christmas-1-1.jpg

I see pictures in the salt bars... a dove in the bar on the right, and the one in the center, with the almost perfect circle... turn it over and its a sunrise! I want that one. I love vanila...

Isn't sparkles fun? I'm still cleaning the gold glitter up... I used a brush to "sprinkle" is over the soaps and it became airborn... now im finding gold sparkles all over the house!:laugh2:

Boy, I want what you are having, seeing doves and... just teasing you Grandma!!! I laughed at your description of the airborn gold particles. You should have seen Makayla and I after we made that soap (sparkles) she had been handling it and I looked at her face and :D she was very "bright" and "sparkly", ROFL.

Boy, I want what you are having, seeing doves and... just teasing you Grandma!!! I laughed at your description of the airborn gold particles. You should have seen Makayla and I after we made that soap (sparkles) she had been handling it and I looked at her face and :D she was very "bright" and "sparkly", ROFL.

Awww... Did you get a picture of that? I hope so... You can put it in a frame by your bed and wake up to it every morning.

ME to Grandma, I live in Nevada and mine are in Tampa, Florida :cry2:

Me three, I'm in CA, and mine are in Oregon. :( WOW you are really REALLY far from your babies Dejae. :(

Anyway, back to the soaps and stuff. LOL

I really love that color of the Orient soaps, truly an oriental red, beautiful!

I LOVE the vanilla salt bars as well, very yummy looking.

The blue you got on the MP bars, is really pretty also, and I bet you and your granddaughter had a blast making that together. :)

You're on a roll for sure!