Solid perfume tube labels.

Prettyinpink

Hello :wave:, it has been a while since i posted. I meant to post these before but i only fixed my camera recently. These tubes are going to be for personal use (otherwise i would change the scent names).

But what do you guys think of the labeling (other than it should be aligned properly) i had the same label for all the tubes, but i changed some things for the 'sonoma blush' and 'delightful berry cream one)

TIA

post-8032-139458433929_thumb.jpg

post-8032-139458433933_thumb.jpg

post-8032-139458433935_thumb.jpg

Hey PiP! It's an interesting template, and the way you've lined them up to photograph is definitely eye-catching. I think the font's a tad hard to read though, might want to consider that... It took me a while to read Sonoma Blush. Maybe make the font bigger, or use a less compact font? Something a little wider spacing may be easier to read :) Take care!

Thank you all for the comments, i guess i will change the font next time i do more of these. BTW the rest of the information is on the back labels which i did not picture. i won't be selling anything before i try and see how i still like them after a few months!

Thanks all...well send more pictures when i do ones with an easier to read font :)