Best Vanilla Butter Cream or Yellow Cake FO?

I would say that the best Buttercream is from Bluegrass, however, it's been a long time since it's been in stock (this happens alot with this supplier). So, I would recommend Daystar, and Snowtop (ICS) would be the runner up. As for Yellow Cake, I really like Patti-Cake from ww.kycandlewaxsupply.com.

I would say that the best Buttercream is from Bluegrass, however, it's been a long time since it's been in stock (this happens alot with this supplier). So, I would recommend Daystar, and Snowtop (ICS) would be the runner up. As for Yellow Cake, I really like Patti-Cake from ww.kycandlewaxsupply.com.

does the buttercream smell like yellow cake mix?

Buttercream Frosting goes to Daystar or JS New Buttercream - they both smell just alike

Yellow cake - I like Scratch cake from BCS (it does have an almond tone to it but it's delicious!)

Cake batter - Daystar

Pound cake - Daystar

Forgot about Nanny's Pound Cake at Daystar! Thumbs up.:D

Daystar's buttercream and Cake batter is great!

ARrgh I'm caught in the middle I can't decide. The lotion we smelled was labeled "Vanilla Buttercream" however when my wife smelled it she said it smelled like yellow cake mix.

I can't decide if buttercream would be more like the yellow cake mix smell or cake batter! =O

ARrgh I'm caught in the middle I can't decide. The lotion we smelled was labeled "Vanilla Buttercream" however when my wife smelled it she said it smelled like yellow cake mix.

I can't decide if buttercream would be more like the yellow cake mix smell or cake batter! =O

In my opinion & to my sniffer:

Daystars Buttercream Frosting smells like icing or frosting that is ON the cake. Sweet, creamy, buttery-vanilla-sugary fresh piped buttercream frosting.

& also, in my opinion & to my sniffer:

Their Cake Batter smells like, batter. A combination of the way the batter smells in the bowl before cooking, combined with the way it smells when it comes fresh out of the oven, BEFORE it is frosted.

Hope that helps a little bit.

In my opinion & to my sniffer:

Daystars Buttercream Frosting smells like icing or frosting that is ON the cake. Sweet, creamy, buttery-vanilla-sugary fresh piped buttercream frosting.

& also, in my opinion & to my sniffer:

Their Cake Batter smells like, batter. A combination of the way the batter smells in the bowl before cooking, combined with the way it smells when it comes fresh out of the oven, BEFORE it is frosted.

Hope that helps a little bit.

Cake Batter - like a yellow cake mix?

Here's the thing... if you read a lot of posts, you'll find that one scent smells differently to every person. None of us are your wife. What smells like frosting to one of us may very well smell like cake to her. Daystar offers a sampler pack with five different scents. Perhaps getting buttercream, cake batter, nanny's pound cake and two more would be your best option.

Here's the thing... if you read a lot of posts, you'll find that one scent smells differently to every person. None of us are your wife. What smells like frosting to one of us may very well smell like cake to her. Daystar offers a sampler pack with five different scents. Perhaps getting buttercream, cake batter, nanny's pound cake and two more would be your best option.

I guess I forgot to mention that it smelled like yellow cake mix to me also. Imagine the odds of meeting someone with the exact sense of smell… I generally work with percentages. If more people respond with a specific scent then I will probably put my money on that scent.

Another small variable that I forgot to include was that I have to have this candle completed by next Thursday. I don't want to bore you with the details but I will kindly say thanks for the advice. However, sample packs for this particular application unfortunately won't work. I'm out of time.

Thanks for ALL of your input ... Daystar's Cake Batter is!