Febreeze candle

My friend was bragging about her Febreeze candle. I had read on the Board some problems but didn't want to burst her bubble. She buys from big companies and complains but this time was bragging. So I get a Febreeze Candle. Not to bad.Burned it for maybe 2 1/2 hours. Blew it out before going to bed.It was dark and didn't look.Now I see a crack in the jar.There went my $7.00 and I being candlemaker am appalled. I am tempted to contact Febreeze and tell them about their low quality candle and that they do put work into them but they have a problem. Oh and will be sure and tell them I am a candlemaker.That should go over big. :D

Now how many others are deficient. A bad break and not be able to use it ever. I have never had that happen in 5 years and my jars at times did get hot.

LynnS

The scent was Vanilla Fresh Breeze.Doggone I threw the box away and now not sure but this is what I remember. Pretty sure though.I remember the breeze and fresh and sure was a vanilla.

It was pretty good. The burn I thought was good and seemed OK when burning but it does have some hang up on sides now that I can see better after it is out. Of course if I was able to burn the WHOLE candle it might catch up and burn all the way down. I cannot do that. I will start with Wal Mart take it to them but then look to see if there is someone to e-mail Frebreeze. Not sure when to get this done because I have 2 big shows. This week-end and one next week-end. Long hours and I will be gone all day both Saturday and Sunday.Through the week will be stocking up.

Gotta go and do some last minute things. Been gone most of the evening and daytime too. Now alot on me.

Was 2 cracks and showed them to my husband. One is straight up and down and the other was zig zagged.Both were close to each other just different breaks and different way the glass cracked.

LynnS